Monday, August 27, 2012

Tumblr.

I'm not leaving. I promise. I've had a tumblr for a long time, but I don't particularly like the way the damn thing works, or doesn't work, or whatever. But I can't ignore that, well you know, everyone is there, having fun. Without me. So maybe I've gone over to the darkside. I don't know.

I think in the end, tumblr will end up just another place for me to post random instagram pictures. All the meaty posts will still end up over here. Tumblr sucks for meaty posts.

If you'd like to follow me over there, I'm brittwilson.tumblr.com/ reblog me, share me with your friends, your mom, your dog. Help me get my name out into the internetosphere, so I can make the monies and feed myself, and more importantly, my cat.

1 comment:

  1. thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.













    สมัครบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete